Effective Date: June 17, 2023
- What data we collect
We may collect, store, and use the following categories of personal data about you:
Information you provide to us by filling in forms on our website or in our application. This includes information provided at the time of registering, subscribing to our services, posting material, or requesting further services.
Data about your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
- How we use your data
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services.
- To manage our website and application.
- To respond to your inquiries and feedback.
- To send updates and news about our services, if you’ve opted into such notifications.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses on our site.
- Securing your data
We apply strict security measures to prevent unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data. We continuously monitor and regularly review our security policies and controls to ensure the safety of your information.
- Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- Your rights
You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.