GLOBUS.STUDIO GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) POLICY
Effective Date: June 17, 2023
GLOBUS.studio (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, or “Company”) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and users (hereinafter “you” or “your”). This GDPR Policy explains our practices related to the collection, use, and storage of information of our users in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
This policy applies to personal data from the European Union and from the European Economic Area that is collected, used, and retained by us in the course of our business.
- Data We Collect
We collect and process data about you when you interact with us and our products and when you purchase goods and services from us. The personal data we process may include:
- Your name
- Your home or work address, email address, and/or phone number
- Your job title and place of work
- Your payment and delivery details, including billing and delivery addresses and credit card details, where you make purchases from us
- How We Use Your Data
Your data will be used for the following purposes:
- To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract. This includes processing your order and providing our services that you request.
- As required by us to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests, in particular: to respond to your queries; to protect our business and your account from fraud and other illegal activities; to improve and optimize our services.
- Where you give us consent: we may send you direct marketing or newsletters in relation to our relevant products and services, or other products and services provided by us, our affiliates and carefully selected partners.
- Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the right to access, rectify, port, erase your data, and to restrict and object to certain processing of your data. You may:
- Request access to the information we hold about you
- Ask to have incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data corrected
- Request that we erase your data from our systems
- Object to us processing your data
- Request that your data be moved, copied or transferred from our system to another
- Changes to This Policy
We may update this policy from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. When we update our policy, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make.
If you have any questions about this policy or want to exercise your rights, you can contact us at [email@example.com].
This GDPR Policy was last updated on June 17, 2023.